HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello Mr FingerLicking, 2018 OriginalKTD IPO 20 cents Now Down -...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71

Hello Mr FingerLicking,

2018 OriginalKTD IPO 20 cents Now Down - 75% - Started at 60 Million FPO’s.

CR ToBuy Omniblend 43 cents Now Down - 88%

CR ToBuy Auscon 31 cents Now Down - 83.50%

CR ToBuy Healthy Mummy Now Down - 50% - Now At 400 Million + FPO’s.

They havehad, well over four years to achieve a result. Were is it, then Fingerlickingthe wonderous results that your and they claim to have achieved.

Separate tothe extreme level, of losses provide to all the past through to present shareholders.

· They have had no, open and direct meetings with shareholders.

· They have, put zero capital into shares purchases other than a once of 15k.

· They have issued, what is simply excessively high levels of shares tothemselves through out these years.

· They pay themselves, extremely high levels of renumeration. Cash bonusesand what would be a lot of perks charged back to the company.

· It ws only 7 months ago, Four of the Execs and BODs paid themselves 5.3million dollars’ worth of rewards. Rationalise that figure, four people whoare now employees. Once their companies, had been purchased with our money.

This list,it could go on forever Fingerlicking.

There isa key way, in which to conduct business and life. Ensure that, you have yourmoral and ethical compass. Set clearly, in the correct position and not as theabove provides the very clearly and evident wrong direction.

YesFingerlicking, I am down a lot on this KTD/HLF. I am simply, one of what is an extremelylong list of shareholders whom have loss levels ranging from +90% through to 50%.It is all to scale, Fingerlicking each investor has placed. Purchases, based ontheir own individual budget capabilities. So, with that no matter the level ofexposure for each individual investors position. They should all be viewed,with the same level of understanding and respect.

Not with,the narrow and what is limited understanding that you seem to possess towardsunderstanding the outcomes that the KTD/HLF past to present have provided.

To putyou at ease Fingerlicking, on any concerns you may have on my position/losses.I am fine, I have a view point and focus in life. With that, the financialoutcomes already exist currently. That have, my child and then one day many,many years into the future her children/my grandkid/s not having any financial concerns.

I only placeposts, onto this HotCopper forum on one topic and that is HLF. To say my pieceand with that. Help others if/were possible to avoid what has occurred to somany.

So please,back off your throttle with the attacks on all levels. As you, are simply showing yourgeneral behavioural functioning traits that present and represent you very poorly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.