HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Charting, page-47

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I have been doing some back ground work on the current management and this is what I have found. CEO was a Lawyer and a shareholder of Omniblend, he was not a founder of this company as some people believe, it looks like he has no business experience or operational skills (these are required by a CEO to run a successful business), CFO has never been a CFO before coming to this business, he was an acquisition and liquidation banker (he has shown us how good he is at acquisitions and soon he will probably sadly show us his liquidation skills). Both of these people look to have no industrial networks or export experience, they are both very smooth talkers which has been evident on many occasions and also the current BOD also look to have no operational or dairy experience which could be why they diversified away from it. Now lets look at their accomplishments so far, It looks like they have lost the Walmart contract, they have sold land in NZ to help cover costs, they have $16mil of debt and a MC of only $21mil, the debt is against fix assets and machines and they only have about a quarter of cash left at their current cash burn, their growth of revenue that some people are over the moon about is actually from acquisitions and what i believe loss making contracts, with all this added up there is no way this company under this management will ever make a profit. GLTAH but DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.