HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Charting, page-54

1. 4,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hello there RPMaint,

Likewise, you continue to amaze me.

To avoid any confusion I have bolded, italicised and underlined your statement below.

YOU SAID:

Omniblend, as they claim had $29 million annualised turnover. This amount, was stated during the IPO raise from KTD. As a business, to have a company turning over many millions of dollars for such a long period of time. To then at a point of purchase show ZERO Assets and $6 Million Dollars Of Debt.

As mentioned, with ZERO ASSETTS.
    That is, the singular outcome and that should be a primary focus point.

Any company, after a decade of as they claim. Stellar annualised turn over, should have a vast asset list of property and equipment owned or financed. They had, nothing but debts.

THIS IS MY RESPONSE WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON ACQUISITION:

YOU SAID:

“At a point of purchase show ZERO Assets and $6 Million Dollars Of Debt”

My response:

71D663FC-A9BA-4359-8237-B04A5DD4D6D6.jpeg

The balance sheet above shows the Omniblend had $14.5m of tangible assets on acquisition.

It also had $5.3m of debt, not the $6m you claimed

FWIW I believe the debt in this case was caused by the failed attempted entry into the IF market with OB Nourish.

YOU SAID (AGAIN):

“As mentioned, with ZERO ASSETTS”

My response:

I again refer you to the Balance sheet above.

YOU SAID:

“Any company, after a decade of as they claim. Stellar annualised turn over, should have a vast asset list of property and equipment owned or financed. They had, nothing but debts”

My response:

I again refer you to the Balance sheet above. Omniblend held $5.9m of property plant and equipment on acquisition. They also had plenty of other things “but debt”.

Some more useful information:

Again, on acquisition, Omniblend had $14.5m of tangible assets or $4.6m of net tangible assets.

Keytone Dairy (now Halo) paid $8m in cash for the acquisition and scrip of $10m (which is now worth a little over $1m). None of the earnouts have been hit.

Omniblend turnover has increased from c.$30m on acquisition to over $41m in FY22, with an EBITDA of $3.3m (per the 2022 audited financial statements).

I hope the above is helpful.

Have a lovely day RPmaint and if you are a Dad have a wonderful Father’s Day tomorrow.
    Last edited by TripleTop: 03/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.