HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

TripleTop, Seriously, you are talking about myself or others...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    TripleTop,

Seriously, you are talking about myself or others scaring people. That people, may be scared into selling and miss out on recouping there losses.

I am, an original LTH since 2018. So at present, I am down in the area 90%. You have posted and a few, of what could be termed as a band of brothers. You purchased, shares at 5-7 cents so with that your losses are extremely minor.

People like yourself, take the view point to attack us LTH. If we say our piece, you look to demean us and go for insults on our intellect.

That behaviour, is no better than that of this KTD/HLF BOD & Exec team past to present.

They have come to market, taken over 100 million dollars of investors money and what have they provided. Zero, in any and all ways back to investors but through out made themselves a lot wealthier.

To think, that they have treated shareholder so badly. From the start and they, have no decency at all to apologies and deliberate stave off shareholder meetings. Three years and no meeting, that tells all investors what they feel towards us.

Take from that what you will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.