E25 1.69% 29.0¢ element 25 limited

Thank you for sharing your charts here Saragian :) I put the...

1. 18,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    Thank you for sharing your charts here Saragian
    I put the stories in because I was interested (partly because I’d love such a juicy ‘helping hand’ elsewhere ), and thought others might be too.

Then, when you posted the technical picture, I decided I might buy a few at open to see what happened - purely for a potential thrill…
    Only it stayed in halt on Monday and then this morning I became distracted and forgot until your ‘key’ line of 38c came round again.
    … which I didn’t know was a key until just now .
    Anyway I like to ‘ride with you’ in my own small way due to pure joy of the experience - magical no matter which way it goes.
    (But I hope it goes UP and we hurdle .38c forever tomorrow!)

And congratulations to all who have won from this exciting news which the Australian lifted from Stock head a while ago …
    Here’s that update : )
    (And yes, it is?)
    (but hopefully the new prices are NOT as prone to puncture as the image they’ve used !) ​

cheers

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/stock head/news/resources-top-5-us-critical-minerals-funding-lifts-asx-ressies-up-the-charts/news-story/06276f9dec38f9b23d124763f74ec141
    Resources Top 5: US critical minerals funding lifts ASX ressies up the charts
    CAMERON DRUMMOND
    30 minutes ago

Stock head

A manganese dream gets closer to reality as antimony and REE stocks rise. Pic: Getty Images.
    • Element 25 makes >80% gains on back of US$166m DoE grant for its manganese project
    • American Rare Earths receives LoI for US$456m for its 2.34 BILLION tonne Cowboy State Mine REE project
    • West Cobar Metals hits 190m-long antimony-copper intercept at Bulla Park
    Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in morning trade, Tuesday, September 24. Prices accurate at time of writing.
    Element 25 (ASX:E25)

In a massive windfall for the junior, E25 has snapped up a US$166m grant from the US Department of Energy (DoE) for the construction of its battery-grade, high-purity manganese sulphate monohydrate (HPMSM) facility in Louisiana.
    The awarding of the grant comes on the back of US$115m already committed by automaker offtake partners General Motors and Stellantis.
    In mid-2023, E25 secured a US$85 million loan with GM, whereby E25 will supply up to 32,500t of manganese sulphate annually for GM’s Ultium battery plant requirements.
    From Stellantis, it’s signed take-or-pay offtake commitments for 45ktpa of HPMSM over five years and U$30 million of project funding.
    Feedstock for the US plant will come from E25’s world-class 260Mt Butcherbird manganese mine in south of Newman in WA.
    The grant application was submitted under the DoE’s Battery Materials Processing Grant Programme of the Office of Manufacturing and Energy Supply Chains, which is funded by the US Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
    Shares in the $83m market-capped junior have risen >80% to swap for 39c at time of writing.
    Last edited by sabine: 24/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.