EBR 0.00% 98.0¢ ebr systems inc.

The management here are no inexperienced, start-up team of...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    The management here are no inexperienced, start-up team of second stringers. They've all worked for BP (Abbot, Boston Scientific, Medtronic etc), and they know the game. This company has ONE product, with everything riding on it, they're not spread thin trying to do 10 things at once. The product works, has been tested, and is working very effectively inside people around the world as we speak. Results from the pivotal trial in '23 were outstanding.

My strategy is simple. I've been buying since early '23. I've accumulated enough now to have a nice low average, but I'll keep buying as we rise towards and beyond FDA submission. Then, just prior to the final decision, I'll take some profit to eliminate the risk. Then I'll either enjoy the bonanza approval will bring, or move on with my small profit elsewhere, or perhaps stay the course for another crack at approval. We'll see.

Everything carries risk, I see this as a medium risk-very high reward kind of scenario, as opposed to high risk-high reward.

Just my opinion, DYOR etc.

GLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $301.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.00 92.5¢ $214.9K 223.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10263 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 3894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.