EBR 6.56% 97.5¢ ebr systems inc.

And every technical analyst is the next Elliott...waving....

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    And every technical analyst is the next Elliott...waving.
    There's never a time to be generalising about which method is better, but for the TA people, they need to know when their technique is appropriate.
    I've been saying since day dot on this stock that technical analysis is a waste of time.
    This is an event driven start up that will live and die based on the quality of its IP. If the device gets approved by the FDA the share price goes up...a freakin lot. If knocked back it probably more than halves.

This is not about the averages, or the 5% of investing public, or survival...blah blah blah.
    It's about an event that propels the stock into the stratosphere or otherwise.
    Technical analysis will not, can not, tell us if this will happen.

You don't own the stock...so let me give you the tip.
    IF you ever want to own the stock, put the charts away and buy it before they lodge the final application to the FDA. If you don't the price will be 20% higher, maybe pullling back on a news vacuum after a month or two.
    Then a very big decision again.
    Punting FDA approval. Mr Chart aint gonna help you there either. There's no easy answer. IN or OUT.

p.s. not personally directed at you. Just the charting fraternity in general ( a few of whom appear to have deserted this forum with tails between legs)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.060(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $300.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 99.0¢ 91.5¢ $140.0K 145.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 206 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.