EBR 6.56% 97.5¢ ebr systems inc.

I certainly have no issue with using FA, I employ both too. At...

1. 23,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1469
    I certainly have no issue with using FA, I employ both too. At the end of the day it's the funnymentals that are the real driver, the problem is I'm not Warren Buffett and get far too many wrong to rely on being right to make money(quote stolen from the best macrofundamental investor arguably ever .. Druckenmiller).

The market is smarter than any one person which is why using TA is invaluable, if I like a company but the market doesn't, firstly there's no point owning it as the stock won't go up without people buying it and secondly there's a very good chance it's me that's wrong. If I'm going to be right then the market at some point will start accumulating it, the stock will form a nice base and I'll buy it ... EBR is certainly a company that has potential and as I've posted numerous times, it's forming up the base now, sometimes in a base you go too early and get stopped out and have to rebuy, sometimes you get stopped and then miss the move, many times you get stopped and the base fails the the stock plummets. It's a fun game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.060(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $300.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 99.0¢ 91.5¢ $140.0K 145.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 206 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.