EBR 7.98% $1.15 ebr systems inc.

Hingdog:I agree with many of the points you make, but I suggest...

1. 4,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    Hingdog:
    I agree with many of the points you make, but I suggest no one I'm aware of is correct with their strategy 100% of the time. Both TA and FA can appear sound for all the good reasons, and yet fail. I have had quite a few great FA based stocks that ultimately didn't make it for whatever reason, but similarly I've had some great winners too. Whereas my over-arching decision is based on FA I do look at overall chart trends, similar to Edmorgrimm (except he's far more accomplished with the TA ).
    The point i did make which i firmly believe is that taking an FA view of a stock, before the share price has moved, whilst riskier, does provide far greater upside - for the simple fact that you can buy stock more cheaply, and accumulate more slowly. Its been my strategy, with overall good results.

By the way I've actually seen a few more market cycles than you, but hope I'll still be able to continue for another 20 years as you're planning - but that means I'll be in my mid-90's
    (I was a mining analyst with a broking firm on 20th Oct 1987!). I learnt many lessons over the years.
    Oh, and i should add that whilst no one 'owns' a particular HC thread you might notice i instigated this EBR charting thread. So whilst its not my particular bent, i understand others do follow the charts much more closely than i do. We can both co-exist very happily IMO.
    Similarly to Hingdog I do agree with many of you points, but as Edmorgrimm suggests there is room for both FA and TA in sharetrading. The trading today was interesting because whilst not huge the volume did pick up and i wonder if its a tell tale sign that insiders are aware of the testing being finalised, and positioning themselves for that announcement. Time will tell.
    Certainly I'm with you wrt the likely impact of the FDA approval on EBR. And I'm sure all the big Australian Super Funds that are invested are similarly waiting for that approval and how it might trigger an absolute rush from the market.
    Like you I've accumulated quite a few EBR from relatively cheaper price levels so any jump up from here will be very rewarding.
    You asked Hingdog about his view of what might be the likelihood of it clearing its all time high - actually it was $1.35 immediately after announcing the successful results of the SOLVE-CRT trial. So my feeling is it could easily surpass that level at the time of announcing the submission to the FDA, and hopefully higher again upon FDA approval. But who am i to tell the market how it should react - it makes up its own mind.

Good luck to us ALL
    Last edited by longreach: Today, 00:09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.085(7.98%)
Mkt cap ! $354.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.15 $1.08 $225.2K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5576 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 14609 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.