EBR 2.22% $1.15 ebr systems inc.

Charting, page-180

1. 4,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1802
    Lol, yes i admit the name Longreach says it all for my trading style, and yes i knew you are developing your TA skills to augment your general FA style of trading. It certainly doesn't hurt to be aware of the price action for any stock in my opinion.

I have previously stated that i already hold a core investment in EBR, which i do, and I only add to it with smaller bites as it pulls back any time BUT now, my strategy has changed slightly - whilst some will argue that there's still a long time to FDA submission IMO the closer we move towards that submission date the harder it will be to add more at real bargain prices. Thus i will be adding a few more as i liquidate a couple of resources stocks that have been affected by a slow down in certain commodity price outlooks.

Whilst its a dangerous game to put all one's investments in just a few stocks, or too much in one sector of the market (and i know you're heavy into the healthcare/biotech sector too) its been a wonderful sector to invest in.

Like you i was late into CU6, but it too seems to be performing very well (the best weekly chart I've seen in a while). I've got a feeling the EBR chart will likely be developing similarly but perhaps with a bit stronger move upwards (like NEU) with a positive FDA decision.

The jury for some may remain out as to whether EBR will have another big fall (as suggested by Lies with his comments re a dead cat bounce) but for me, based on my FA view it isn't whether it will go up much higher, but WHEN! Yes there could still be delays and another price fall, but the technology and results for the SOLVE-CRT trial says it all for me!
    And if the biggest Super funds are prepared to wait it out, then it's good enough for me to follow their lead. The reward on success remains multiples of where we sit now IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.025(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $354.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.12 $128.9K 112.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 8379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.025 ( 2.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.15 $1.13 7750
Last updated 15.55pm 07/06/2024 ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.