PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

Good OPlease then give me your opinion on this Johno.Speaking...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Good O

Please then give me your opinion on this Johno.

Speaking solely for myself, I don't have any problem with anyone putting forward their honest opinion on this or any other company, whether they be chartists, fundamentalists or buddhists. It would be asburd, ignorant, arrogant and incorrect of me to not afford others the same right afforded to me in our free culture.

EVERYBODY can disagree with my view on any given subject. Especially when it comes to the stockmarket, because chances are, most know more than I do :)

But as much of a novice at the sharemarket as I am, I'm yet to find a company that is both a LT Buy and a LT Sell at the same time!

Since Chalea came back onto the thread earlier this month, he has on multiple occasions indicated that he views PEN as a fundamental long term buy.

I totally understand if someone, rightly or wrongly, sees a company as a Short/Medium Term Sell but still a LT Buy, but could you please explain to me how a company can be both a LT Sell and a LT Buy all at the same time?

Would appreciate your feedback on this Johno as I've been battered by people simply for asking why some folk feel the need to send mixed messages and then get the hair up on the back of their neck when they get asked to elaborate on their contradictory assertions.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.