IMM 0.00% 31.5¢ immutep limited

Hehe peaceAkki, is it the reason I could get more than 6 times...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe peaceAkki, is it the reason I could get more than 6 times of paper profit from FMS since I have the faith on FMS IO and believe the bloody financial tsunami could not kill FMS IO but force it to have a pause?

To PRR I failed to get at its extremely low since I got 5 times of returns for its spikes at $0.064 but I could not convince myself to hold by that time and bought it back at $0.023 and $0.016 too early since I miscalculated the impact of the financial tsunami.

However the shooting up of PRR this time has some fundamental significance:
    1. crisis has battered it to the doorsteps of death.
    2. it has got the blood line at the time no one would like to feed the pennies.
    3. DNDN shows the pathway for its commercialization.
    4. its new board has set up the right direction, "the commercialization of CVac."
    5. DNDN shows or guarantee PRR would design its trial with the mind of the safety and efficacy statically reliable.

What's your buying price for your PRR pennies? Do you agree my points above? If not, could you give your arguments logically? If yes, do you have the gut to bet?

Don't follow my suits but make the decision based on your minds. In the market our sentiment and feeling is not important if we could get what we want.

Good luck and hope you could get more from PRR. Lucks hit the prepared hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.