IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

chartist view prr to retrace to 2.4, page-43

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe I don't think I could get better from FMS and its IO since if I don't follow the logic, my vision and insight, I could not have the gut to hold FMS.

You could not say if you have the logic, vision, and insight, you would win on every of your bets. The bets are our decision but the consequence could he changed by some unprecedented events.

However if you work hard to buy at extremely low and bet a group of the shooting up based on the understanding of the past, future, and the probability, you would have more choice to get the dollars from your pennies.

Nothing could be sure without matter what we do since the vision, insight, or the chart. That is why I said I prefer to gamble my pennies for dollars and one or two of them if they could be dollars, are good enough.

That is the reason I collect more than 20 pennies when I thought they are extremely cheap. As PeaceAkki knew I got FDL(FMS) at $0.012, LEG at $0.004...and ORO at $0.002, which is one side. Another side is I will bet if any shooting up could convince me the probability for dollars is more than 65%.

I need the results of DNDN on 28 April and more reading to know enough to make my mind to decide if I should bet on PRR. If I decide to bet I would not change until CVac finish its Phase III trial without matter it is successful or not.

Decision needs contemplating. Rewards needs the patience or ignorance to wait, which is my belief and life logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.