NGI 0.76% $2.00 navigator global investments limited

Hi All,Since a chartist did not respond I will post a chart for...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

Since a chartist did not respond I will post a chart for us to have a look.

To me it has broken its longer trend, and is now following a short term downtrend, however its not all bad.

Take a good look at where and how I like to use ema's on the RSI and volume, use this in conjunction with the directional movement system, and you can see, almost where I enter and exit my freebies.

The ema on volume is now again at its low, historicaly it can move north, subject to other factors.

The ema on RSI is now again at its low, historically it can move north.

The ADX signal is not close, however its in the right place to rise through the negative. (some traders enter when this crosses)

I usually buy during the quiet times like these, I have held off because it broke the trend line, but if world wide markets keep moving then HFA should move with it.

Also if anyone out there records buyers and sellers each day and charts it onto an RSI spreadsheet, you will see sometimes when it appears the ratios are against you its actually the right time to buy. You cannot get that in a charting package (or can you, if you can please let me know, it drives me nuts having to do it myself).

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.