DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

My lack of TA experience and knowledge is an area i want to...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    My lack of TA experience and knowledge is an area i want to address. Im confident on my ability to assess if a company on its Business Plan merits but have no way of knowing if a stock is oversold, overbought or trending along any of the universally accepted metrics. Dismissing its usefulness without understanding it, or because you don't like what the charts are saying is unwise. Its not an exact or perfect science but if it was there wouldnt be any money to be made.

TA is only relevant when you're
    1. Trading the stock
    2. Looking to time an entry or exit.

It's irrelevant if you're a LTH using a DCA model to increase exposure or simply holding.

Macro factors are stable/improving but time is not friendly to us in the near term. As noted by Notfinadvice - we've moved a tremendous amount especially relative to how far we moved last year on $10m and $33m deals!

We moved up rapidly and we can move down rapidly. In these moments usually the retail holders are the ones who panic and buy (FOMO) and panic and sell (FAFO). I've sold on the way up with the view to either buy more if we retrace down or simply to lock in profits. Literally all my exit prices were below todays current price so i've not been able to addon at all. Happy to see us retest low $1 in the near term - watchful for material orders coming about from the US aid deals.

The rumor mill about escalation of conflict between Israel and Hezbollah adding fuel to an already burning fire. Estimates for the Anti-drone market cap were $2b USD for 2024 with various projections between $7b and 14B by 2030. We're well positioned to capture a decent chunk of this (5-10%) so nothing much left for holders to do but hurry up and wait.
    Last edited by specvestor: Monday, 15:46

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.