PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

chartists are share psychics nothin more!!, page-35

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    For any new people reading the PEN thread, it seems its lost its way abit in the past few weeks and there is a major reason i am pointing this out to you. I have been lucky enough over the past year and a half to read some of the most informative accurate posts from some of the most informed and intelligent posters you will find on any of the HC threads and this has lead to me making some very good profits (on paper for now at least). I have grown an enermous respect for a number of the posters on this thread and i can assure you that if you can look past the rubbish that has set in for now that the great people that have made my investing life alot easier will come back bringing with them invaluable knowledge on all aspects of Peninsula Energy (at least i hope they do, because if the recent petty bickering has ruined what the pen thread once was then it will be a disaster for everyone who has ever been involved with it). Lastly i would also just like to point out for the people who fight day in day out about FA and TA, it is getting extremely tiring and there will never be a win win outcome!! can we PLEASE find a happy medium because at the end of the day we are all involved in the market to make money. Of course there will be different viewpoints and opinions that is just human nature, but the quicker we all grow up and understand that the better off we will all be!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.