PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

chartists are share psychics nothin more!!, page-38

1. 6,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Damn straight Haspete!! I cannot think of a more respected chartist on HotCopper than Haspete right now, so PEN holders take it from the man himself that T/A is a vital facet of every investor's tool kit.

You know, alot of people undermine TA because often a bit of news will push the share price up a bit further than chartists might expect. That doesn't mean that FA is more important than TA if you are looking at short term price fluctuations.

To the poster who said something along the lines of TA being irrelevant with AUT, think again. Put some fibonacci levels up on that chart and you will find that it comes back to the 23.6% or 38.2% level on every retrace.

Honestly, some of us do up the charts just as a favour to holders of a stock. I find is blatantly disrespectful that everyday I scroll through the latest posts on HotCopper and always finding one smart alec on the PEN threads claiming that TA is worthless etc etc. I really am getting sick and tired of you lot complaining about some of us giving up our time to help you guys out. Get a grip, grow up. If you don't want to read a person's TA opinion, then just scroll past the post.

If you aren't happy with this, put me on ignore.

PS. Reichman if you're reading this, I read your post today about LT holders and TA etc and I completely agree buddy. Some PEN holders, including yourself, show alot of respect for other people's opinions, and for that I wish you all the best with your investment!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.