PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

chartists are share psychics nothin more!!, page-49

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    wegian,
    I have allways stated I'm am a short term trader and have been totaly honest with this and my calls on stocks...
    But that is not to say I don't look at the LONG TERM VIEW ON STOCKS....
    I do and trade them for the time they are market favourites and when they are favourites again. I'am not a prostitute or a long term investor but a trader of the markets,to me in these times this is in my best trading interests and my trading plan to be nibble on ones feet like most traders at this point in time in the market..
    Some can't do this and stick to their LT plans, I say good on them for at least they have one.
    Quote from you "Did your chart tell you the SP was going to hit 12c" if you listen again what was the bit about the Hangedman and the fib at ...lol
    BTW My chart showed the potential of 14.5c target back in dec 2010

Your quote You predicted in your charts that there will be a steady rise due to a pending announcement. The announcement never materialised and you subsequently didn't make a post again for at least 3-4 months when the announcement was finally given and again you stated that the SP will rise and then blue sky.

As for my predictions I don't always get it right due to changing market conditions & some times it just takes more time... ..
    If you'd like to mention the shares that I've picked that have riser by 30% 50% 100% 400% or even 650% that would be more to the point,rather trying to be little me
    If you had a concern with a stock I picked stock why didn't you just ask me...
    I would have given you my honest answer as at that point in time as I always do and will.
    Have a nice day.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.