PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

chartists are share psychics nothin more!!, page-53

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Excellent post Tibbs,
    TA and FA IMO must be used together as they both have limitations.

Unfortunately, particularly on the PEN threads, chartists were generally tarnished by those coming here with clear alterior motives predicting the sky is about to fall. With previously repected chartist coming on in an almost manic fashion telling daily sometimes 10 times daily PEN was going to collapse and fall to 2.8c.

The call was wrong from the start and continued to be, but
    regardless he kept it up while PEN kept going up. There was even new nics turning up saying he was right and you should get out now...this always on a down market day or when PEN was retesting support.

The above clearly wasn't in the best interest of genuine and valued TA posters (and there are many) on HC.

Also when I read this statement quoted below, it flies in the face of TA. I have never once seen a chartist foretell a companies next phase in development will be nor when announcements are likely. You can plot on a chart with the aid of Fundamentals facts the phases of development but no chartist can foretell this, that is simply wrong.

" but the charts can and do give us foreknowledge and enable us to foretell what the next phase in a companies development will be, including announcements"

I really value TA and now use it as a tool in my investing, but I remain in the main a fundamentalist and would throw money at any stock without first understanding the fundamentals (or lack of) driving the stock and then I will chart it. So many others factors that must be considered as well but I would digress.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.