5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

Hi all,ARQ is looking remarkable at the moment. Looks to be...

1. 873 Posts.
    Hi all,

ARQ is looking remarkable at the moment.
    Looks to be shaping up as a divergence trade... RSI is showing acutely overbought and is diverging with price ... add to this the declining volume on this second same-level high - touched within the same week.

Considering also that the money flow or accumulation/distribution - whichever tickles you fancy - are showing that the big money has been leaking out of ARQ since late November....

Importantly, price has stalled at the top (0%) of a major rising fib set which commenced at the break of $1.02 and ends at around $1.76 ...

If I was long on this I would be taking profits right now.
    Since I missed the stellar run due to lack of available funds (again) consolation maybe a decent short to around $1.58 (there is a gap there) and even further to 23.6% support $1.49.

The oil price was up over the weekend I believe, so it will be interesting to see what effect this has on ARQ tommorrow.

Fundamentally, there is a spud for a drilling program coming up in next few days/weeks?? so it will be interesting to see if there will be any downward pressure from those savvy traders who 'sell on spud'. Either way ARQ looks due for a pull back in coming weeks/months to me.

Having said that it might blow straight through to a new fib pattern - lol im betting it won't.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $23.12K 154.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6317509 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1502725 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.