5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

chartists only - tagstash, page-19

1. 873 Posts.
    re: tagstash chat. Hi there Tagstash,

Yes ARQ was just something which caught my eye last night... I thought I would throw up for the forum ... no big deal, but it seems to be developing as predicted... the RSI divergence is much clearer on todays data...

Over the moon with OSH and still holding a healthy swag - $2.12 is coming up soon no risk - probably with Kapul result - just a matter of time - and then on to complete the full fib extension set at $2.49.

Been chasing MAP's stern for the whole of last year with the aim of getting set...never managed to do so but am finally holding some now...if nothing else it's a dirty great monopoly with no competition run by hard arses so that's probably enough to keep it safe lol...

AMP looks good again now it has cleared the big resistance at $7.17 ish...up side in the $8's somewhere
    Although fundamentally I can't stand it... HHG I have it to towards the full extension pattern target at $1.67...it will get there but the large gap formed recently is a worry and will need to be filled

Lots of others that can't think of - AVM has had a nice run and should make 80 cents soon - nice profits there - not sure if you like the biotechs but I really like CST for a multi-dollar run over the next few months - fib patterns are a treat on this one

Good luck this week - alll the best

Christian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $86.66K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4670865 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1548308 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.