5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

Are we looking at the same chart?? You did say ARQ, right?On my...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Are we looking at the same chart?? You did say ARQ, right?

On my charts (daily, but checked on weekly as well), I see no divergence at all, between price and RSI, MACD (incl Histogram) or any other indicator. Plus, your observation of declining volume seems amiss - I have it trading at almost triple the volume on the last day (Friday) compared to Thursday.

In addition, my volume and money flow indicators, including VFI, Twiggs Money Flow, OBV, and Accumulation/Distribution lines, all show it flowing INTO the stock, not out.

While the uptrend looks scarily parabolic, and suggests an imminent retracement is due, the overall trend is still well and truly up I think. Also, Shares Mag have it as one of their top picks for 2005, by Tim Lincoln (StockDoctor guru), so it is likely to display the Shares Mag effect, which is usually a price rise in the next week or two, then right down in about 3 months!

I see no signals for overbought, either in the RSI or the MACD (using AmiBroker for chart analysis) and I see no reason to get out of it yet. But it does need to be watched very closely with that sharply accelerating upswing, I agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $24.1K 160.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6311009 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1502725 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.