5GN 1.67% 15.3¢ 5g networks limited.

Hmmm... Nightstalker if you can't see an overbought condition on...

1. 873 Posts.

Hmmm... Nightstalker if you can't see an overbought condition on RSI and a clear divergence over the last week with ARQ then I suggest you need to do a little more work on your charting skills, no offence.

A simple eyeball of the chart would give you this. A decent charting program would also help. Metastock 9 is a good start, and right now it has unequivocally signalled a sell on ARQ based on just the RSI indicator alone, and also has signalled a clear bearish divergence.

Regrading Money Flow - need I explain this to you?...you aren't going back far enough ...If you look back to late November and note the money flow value -it is much higher than now - and it has declined over the period DESPITE the price making new highs. This is also a bearish signal!! The same appears on an accumulation/distribution index. You need to look further back than the last couple of weeks!!!

Regarding volume - when and if a price stalls at the same level twice on declining volume it is also a bearish sign. Again you need to go back further and not just examine the last week. I take your point here - I was looking at the high volume level 1.7 million of the 5th of Jan which was not actually the first price top - it came a couple of days later ... however you will see that Fridays buying surge up to resistance at 1.76-1.78 was lower than this first surge on 5 Jan.

Thanks for the info re sharesmag, but as you know the chart takes into account all market behaviour - and I think you will understand it if I do not drop my long hours of charting experience and aqcuired skill to trade this market solely on the basis Sharesmag ramps!, Rofl
    Basically I couldn't care less about Sharesmag and neither should you if you are serious about charting. It doesn't matter and an iota ...

ARQ is by no means a short yet, but like I said earlier if I was long atm I would be selling into strength around now. Tommorrow should be interesting...

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
0.003(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $47.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $11.91K 79.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6392271 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1888403 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.