CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

"MACD, STOCHASTICS, BOLLINGERS now nice and tight, just ready to...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    "MACD, STOCHASTICS, BOLLINGERS now nice and tight, just ready to burst, EWS, MFI are all indicating a turn upwards but there is a gap and CGM normally closes them quite quickly and that gap is at .061 to .063.

If it closes and that is the norm, then I hope it is a quick close and a rapid bounce back. From a candlestick viewpoint we almost had a shooting star yesterday, but it could still be an inverted hammer, today will most likely qualify which way it is going to move."

This is the very reason why I commented as I did, world changes and many other factors will generally cause those gaps to fill.

I have a quite large holding and I as much as anyone else would love partial chartists to always be right. But a true chartist will always identify gaps and note the opportunity to buy or sell as they close up or down.

You all know that I support Randal and the team. But this is the stock market and history proves it. I hope the gap doesn't close but it's better to get it over and done with and then to have the price rally upwards.

LT CGM will stand in it's own right as a well qualified, well managed junior drilling contractor, explorer, gold miner and producer. A company that we will all be proud to be a part of. The SP will take care of it's self LT and I reckon our support for the team will be well rewarded.

GL & Cheers all

AAIMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.