CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Timmo there are all sorts of indicators and charts utilise many....

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Timmo there are all sorts of indicators and charts utilise many. After years of posting you wouldn't find more than 6 times that I have ever queried charters and I would gladly give further input but during trading hours I am normally working. If you ever review Funkymunk's work you will see that I always appreciated his efforts and he never took offence to anyones queries.......quite the contrary.

I suggest that you review charting since it's inception from the Japanese commercial marketing and you may renounce some of your comments, as the general rule of stocks on the share market is that gaps close. We may not like it but for whatever reason and I believe there are many the gaps up or down tend to close. I am just saying that the bad side as well as the good should be clearly identified and as I said the following days trading would prove what chart formation was occuring and it did. That's just the way the market is.

I don't down anyone posting individually but if something is obvious then we shouldn't get peoples hopes up for nothing.

You know my thoughts on CGM and it's interesting that you enedeavoured to put a name to my HC ID..........How about whilst your trying, that you tell us your real identity? lol

BTW Timmo regardless of anyones thoughts or comments I do appreciate everyone's efforts :)

cheers

Forro zzzzzzzzzzz g'night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.