ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

chartists take note, page-6

1. 4 Posts.
    Agree on that, this is the time to get a decent stake,
    Australian tip letter got out around 55 Cents, forced the sell off, distressed sellers around as well during last 8 weeks. This is a very strong chart pattern which will be supported by positives announcments eg new JORC resource which is highly important for the BFS as well.
    Sentiment is extremly bearish and negativ, just watch out discussion and rumour spreading in this forum.

Clearly spoken the board could have done much much better, but what do you bearish boys and girls think this story is about?!?!? having a plant in place in some weeks? the long term story remains intact and there is no doubt and visible signs that Arafura is going under. There will be an underwritten deal to guaranty the missing 70mn AUD and it is not important at all for this story if there might be a couple of shares more going to be issued this will be a minor dillution and it is rather important where the big capital is about to take place. And for all you visonists out there, have you tried to imagine what will happen if Arafura is at least capable to issue fresh 500mn shares at 0.80 cents or higher after publishing further sales contracts and mile stones...and the rest being financed by debt, a German Syndicate with some major players supporting finance (eg discussed in german newspapers last weeks that there will be formed an alliance of major companies like BASF, Thyssen, Bayer etc....should have been done in December now planned for eearly spring! This alliance is about to be formed to guaranty Germany supply in basic materials and resources in general as we have NOTHING).

Come on boys and girls a bit more fantasy pls even in a tough environment and times like these, being bearish and negativ especially at these levels here, is simply too easy, pro sentiment, mainstream and is lacking any feed by fundamentals. The sentiment has turned THAT negative that not just even a contrarian is able to recognize that something wrong being priced into this company. And even just a contrarian would buy this company just on bearish sentiment here not knowing the EXTREMLY good and still intact story.

Additionally I d like to point out that these markets in general had been pretty volatile due to European debt crisis and slower growth in Asia and this has lead to much higher risk premiums in general. Clearly companies with no proven track record, zero profitability and having a project status suffering most. YES this should have been anticipated by the board before trying to get some fresh money on board but this i not the end...

Things turning out well here in Europe at the moment European Indices heading up, with a summit in place this week again. And I can ensure all of you the Euro won't go under AND there will be a couple of solutions in place to live with current debt ratios. I as german can tell you ther EURO will last as for us Germans this not just highly important this is essential for the next decade to come.
    Coming weeks will lead to lower risk premiums and stocks like explorers will outperform market as these premiums coming down.

STAY this long as you might already own it, get in if u still have liquidity taking technicals, sentiment and fundamentals into consideration....

Even if you are bearish on Rare Earth prices...Arafura started 15 years ago with prices around 10 $ per Kg after seeing rare earth prices collapsing within month 70-80% to levels where we are 120 $!!! basket for Arafura, I wouldn't gamble a short or sell as there is extreme upside from here in terms of absolut and especially relative valuations.
    Id be happy selling Rare Earths to customer even around 20-30 $ as this would make Arafura still very attractive in terms of profitability and valuation.

This is not a dying stock, not a dying industry, on short term dillution is not important, this is a competent board (even though admitting they could have done better on anticiapting the mood and financials markets out there) and I am rather happy on this delay of BFS as I do know...that this will be a up and running company...it is not important if Aru is selling Rare Earts at 100 60 or 30 ..as this is purely a commodity price...UP AND RUNNING is the key...

This is a very strong company in line with sentiment too bearish technicals turning bullish, this is a MONSTER call at these levels here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.