QBE 1.71% $16.05 qbe insurance group limited

chartists thoughts on current price, page-20

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    irregularverbs,

You are on the right track, I bought some yesterday at mid 18s and now have increased my position 4x bigger.
    I like the confirmation coming from QBE re their exposure and I have enough faith taking it at face value that they have told us the truth.
    DOW was another factor and strong data, I need to see DOW goes up again tonight and perhaps with good data friday night it will even go higher......it may be an indication the bottom has been reached.....if DOW can go up three nights in a row it is a good sign.
    I have increased my position on BANKS and MINERS as well and have alot more cash working for me....this could be the time that everyone has been waiting for.
    With more momentum and strong signal I will have no hesitation to put 80% into stocks and 20% cash......if this is the one then serious money will be made in a few weeks.
    We won't have many opportunity like this....but if the DOW sinks again well stop loss have to be tight and this is the big chance that I have been waiting for............you can see the shorts are covering their positions and they are going long.........

Have a good one,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.05
Change
-0.280(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $24.11B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $16.11 $15.49 $161.0M 10.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1821 $16.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.05 4664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.