HDR hardman resources limited

chartists view on support at $1.83, page-11

1. 654 Posts.
    re: chartists view on support at $1.83?madmacs Madmacs

There is nothing wrong or right with the fib view, there are so many trading systems for short medium or long trades, and the fib trade may pan out your way, however like I said I use my own trading systems that I have developed which have taken a long time to work out. I don't use fib, so trying to fine tune that for you is not going to help, you would have to talk to a expert in that area, but a simple point would be when HDR open at $1.80 yesterday that triggered a long term sell in my books, especially since it opened below the major support which I see it at $1.83, not $1.82 or $1.80, people seem to lower the support to suit them self’s I have noticed. If you want to know more off me, give me your e-mail address and I can send you what charts I have on HDR, I have been attacked saying I was short HDR, so I am not going to give my secrets away to the HDR team in general, who are just about all in my ignore list, I am sure they are saying things about me in my posts today, but I can not see them, ALL IGNORE, hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.