TLS 1.04% $3.89 telstra group limited

Mongobolo,I am truly open to charting as a tool if someone could...

1. 3,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    Mongobolo,

I am truly open to charting as a tool if someone could demonstrate consistent success using it. If you can tell me what the TLS SP or any share price will do during the next 6 weeks with precision I will pay you a commission. It could go up, it could be stable and it could go down. It depends on market sentiment which is driven by market announcements, dividend yields, broker ratings (which I am not a fan of) and yes, even chartists (the lines they draw are self fulfilling if you believe them so you press the trigger without reference to fundamentals).

Telstra is still a defensive stock with immense cash flow generation. I read a fresh Bell Potter analysis this afternoon and the recent year margin growth etc is not that bad and fixed line revenue declines have been offset by other revenue lines. This is just part of a business evolution. Without being an industry expert, the argument that an NBN without Telstra is feasible does not make sense. The Govt could get into bed with Telstra very soon and the SP could easily spiral upwards.

My original point was that a line or chart is not the be all and end all. All it shows are trends and you can interpret them in any way that you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
0.040(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.89 $3.86 $49.43M 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25565 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 580982 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.