GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

chartists , page-2

1. 104 Posts.
    Blokes,

Couple things im watching on this stock and its the MACD - bottom indicator which has been pretty spot on with the buy signals since the last two runs so i think its the one to keep an eye on to get an indication for the next big run, its nice and shallow now and the SP has held up quite well since the CR, there was also a gap at 5.5 that needed to be filled which has now been filled post CR and looks to have created a floor for now, just need that to hold a little longer and we should be moving up soon, still waiting for the MACD to cross its signal line and the histogram to show that we are heading for a bullish divergence, at this stage it is still bearish and the MA's are clearly pointing in an downward direction. Also worth noting that slightly green day today could give a stochastic buy signal (top) and also have the RSI (second from top) pointing up for us. this could pop up on a few peoples scans over the weekend.

Overall i reckon we will start moving up very soon, Volume has decreased post CR so thats certainly a positive developement, also interesting to see that the intra day 10 min, 30 min charts are showing some bullish signals and signals of a possible spike.

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.