ICQ 0.00% 53.0¢ icar asia limited

chartists?, page-18

1. 9,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    he wasnt' saying the crz comparison didn't apply. And he is right - the shares on issue has significant implication for the relative value.

(my market cap number came from the commsec site - still shows the same information today. ie it says mkt cap is $174m. So thank you for the corrected information.)

It makes it much more likely icq will go through a lengthy sideways consolidation before any next move north.

At $250m+ mkt cap and losing circa $7m a year id say it is fairly valued currently. Macro events will probably dictate share price moves in the short term (dow goes up or sideways, icq goes up - dow goes down hard icq goes down hard).

Probably short term you can look to buy it around $1.10-$1.25 if the market corrects back to 5100 as most of the professionals seems to be expecting will occur before mid year. Meantime I expect it to trade $1.30-$1.50 range.

That has nothing to do with whether ICQ will ultimately be a billion dollar market cap stock.

That will be determined by business success.

I still hold the same view I expressed the other day about the positive medium-long term outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.