ICQ 0.00% 53.0¢ icar asia limited

he wasnt' saying the crz comparison didn't apply. And he is...

1. 9,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    he wasnt' saying the crz comparison didn't apply. And he is right - the shares on issue has significant implication for the relative value.

(my market cap number came from the commsec site - still shows the same information today. ie it says mkt cap is $174m. So thank you for the corrected information.)

It makes it much more likely icq will go through a lengthy sideways consolidation before any next move north.

At $250m+ mkt cap and losing circa $7m a year id say it is fairly valued currently. Macro events will probably dictate share price moves in the short term (dow goes up or sideways, icq goes up - dow goes down hard icq goes down hard).

Probably short term you can look to buy it around $1.10-$1.25 if the market corrects back to 5100 as most of the professionals seems to be expecting will occur before mid year. Meantime I expect it to trade $1.30-$1.50 range.

That has nothing to do with whether ICQ will ultimately be a billion dollar market cap stock.

That will be determined by business success.

I still hold the same view I expressed the other day about the positive medium-long term outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.