EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

charts 101 session 3

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Best looking EXT chart in quite some time.
    My analysis:
    Positives....
    Price/vol is in a ranging but confirmed upward trend.

Positive Directional Indicator (PDI) movement is strongly turning away from the ADI and NDI...this is a very strong indicator of an upward trend.

Bullish candle has moved outside the last bearish candle and the upper bollinger band signalling a strong upward trend.

MACD has been ranging for a while but has again just crossed up from below the signal line signalling (possibly) the beginning of an upward trend. I say possible in this indicator because the histogram is lying flat on the zero line so may be unreliable.

Trending well above the EMA3 shows a strong bullish upward trend.

Negative....
    Just one showing caution - the rate of change graph shows an upward swing but the preceding divergence below the zero line and preceding trendlines also show a downward trend. This is the spike in the woods...It may signal a downswing about to occur. I am tending to think though the upward trend will continue as the positives coming out of the pending burnakurra sale and assays to come (amongst other real potential) are just to strong to ignore.

Now could the real chartists cut me to shreds please? I value your input to my learning here....

I like the looks of this.....
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.34K 7.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3059329 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 48390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.