AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

charts (all views welcome)

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    WoW what an orchestrated attack on this stock, and while I am not bullish at the moment I do believe I can see a footprint in the chart that shows there are some games being played...
    They have pushed through all lines of support in one single swift move and now appear to be working at will, however they like.
    I have a stop catching theory that could be fitting the bill at the moment.
    ie, when funding was announced the profits were locked in by mums'n'dads through raising stop loss orders closer to the action.

Secondly, check out the force applied on the recent down move on the daily chart... This is organised and well executed to apply maximum damage to the heart and soul of the dedicated investor/holder.

Now, while I am not buying at the moment I believe I can see a crack in the door and a few cards on the table...

Watch carefully for any signs of low volume testing in either direction for clues to a future rally/fall in SP.

Also, watch for swift reversals ie shakeouts or two bar reversal or any kind of climactic action.
    Yep, those bars above the current price action are ugly but if I had the money to control a stock I would be looking to catch as many stops as profitable to do so right now...

As always, a lot going on inside every single bar but only so much I can fit on the chart so hope it makes sense.
    Have just picked some important bars/zones for today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.