CST 2.94% 6.6¢ castile resources ltd

I believe this is why this stock has been under the radar for so...

1. 875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    I believe this is why this stock has been under the radar for so long. People see the grade on the overall resource and get scared without understanding why it is reported that way.

Because there is a lot of copper down there, they had to use the much larger copper envelope in the resource, therefore diluting the gold grade when applied to the overall tonnage.

This is not what is going to be mined here.
    What is going to be mined is this :

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2393/2393187-8b034dd1bb3140ebea64fb1b7bd250aa.jpg

A high grade core with significant copper credits.
    Depending on metallurgy, 7g/t is very viable on its own for an underground operation and we can expect the copper credits to significantly reduce the Opex as well.
    The most profitable gold mines in the world are all Au/Ag/Cu.

This gold is hosted in 3 structures.
    The aim of the current drilling program is to check 2 similar structures + extend the existing structures a bit.

That's why management says they are aiming at increasing this from a 6 year mine @ 50koz per annum to a 10 year mine. They want to expand to a 500koz high grade core because that would significantly improve the economics of the mine by getting a lot more out of the capex spent here.

If that happens, this is going to 1$ very quick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $1.717K 25.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2355 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 17765 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.