FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

charts and graphs

1. 624 Posts.
    I updated my chart and graphs this weekend to see if anything revealed itself...

Record tonnes milled last Q can't be anything but good - I guess it is beyond argument that mgmt have got the mill up and running about as good as anyone could expect. Upgrades and increased capacity bodes well for the future.

Head grade graph tells its own story. Mmmm. Need this to improve if we are going to be taken seriously. Will time fix this problem?

Gold recovery slipped but still within benchmarks.

2nd biggest production month for Au, beaten only by Mar 10 when ore was being processed at 3MH and Greenfields (at higher grades). I'm not sure if mgmt have given a target for the FY. The only one I am aware of is the CY target of 100Kozs (Therefore around 25K ozs for ea Q this CY)

As I said in an earlier post, with FML's strategy of milling the ore immediately, development costs are somewhat lower (with a resultant increase in production costs). Not sure this graph is applicable any more. I may combine this with production costs in future to get a better indication of any variances.

Cash costs have been done to death. Here's the graph:

The AUD is having an impact on $ received and I'm in two minds at the moment as to which way the POG will go in the ST. The last few days it seems the correction might be over...

This is an interesting graph. Admin costs over the last 18 months. Of course, the additional staffing puts upward pressure on Admin costs but I thought it was interesting that MOM Sep Q numbers are identical but MOM Dec Q increased by more than 50%. Need to keep this under control.

The chart. I've been trying to work out what might have happened with Friday's dump and then the big buy at 5c. There was definitely someone positioning themselves for a dump with a bot holding the price at 5.3 prior. Was someone else waiting for the dump in order to scoop up some cheapies. Did Pinto's cash come through early?

We are still trading in that tightish range - I think that's where the market is valuing FML (obviously) and it will take significant news to break through 5.7 and then 6c. IMO. The RSI is close to oversold so we might get a bounce, particularly after the 50% fib being rejected. I'm not sure what to make of the hammer coming off a retrace, nor do I know what Friday's moves will do tomorrow - if anything. I feel more bullish now than I was Friday morning though. You would think if the market was going to sell it off after the Qly, it would have followed that big dump into the 4s... can't see 4s right now.

I know there are plenty out there who've been waiting for years for FML to shine. It still looks good; but hasn't it looked good for some time? I still hold and will buy the dipd from here with spare cash - and won't put a time limit on how long I wait... but I hope we put some money in the bank this Q. (Or trip over something soft and heavy.)

Cheers,

C12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.98K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.