TLS 0.26% $3.85 telstra group limited

Hey OccamMany good points noted but i dont agree with your...

1. 138 Posts.
    Hey Occam

Many good points noted but i dont agree with your statement that charts are worthless. Like any other tools used for fundamental analysis - P/L, Cashflow, P/E etc, so too does technical analysis have a place.

Chartists and investors alike can only base their analysis/decisions on current information. Chartists simply evaluate the price movement and price trends - either short, medium or long term using an array of indicators that have proven time and time again to work. If anything, charts reflect the pyschology that is trading. If you dont agree with me then why do charts have a history or repeating themselves?

I must state though that charts wont guarantee you a 100% success rate, but it does help with making an informed analysis on where the share price is expected to go.

I try and use both fundamental and technical analysis. If you think that fundamentally a stock is worth more than what it is now, then why would you by at a price where if technical analysis is used you could buy at a lower price?

Also, technical analysis is handy if you expect to constantly buy and sell.

I would appreciate your feedback on this.

Cheers
    PK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.83 $65.77M 17.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64426 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 192676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.