OST 0.00% 86.5¢ onesteel limited

charts and trading thoughts

1. 372 Posts.
    Hello,

I’m new to HC, but not new to trading. I’d like to contribute to the OST forum as that is what I am trading at the moment. Hope others feel free to do the same, in any capacity.

One other thing, apologies if I screw up with uploading charts and having links in my posts as I just worked it all out this weekend over on the ASX General thread. At least I think I did…

For what it’s worth, the markets look set for a bounce IMHO; however they don’t look at all healthy. The Greek turmoil is the big thing, along with a China slowdown to some subtle degree. The saying, ‘Markets don’t like political turmoil or big unknowns’ (or something like that), seems to be relevant at the moment.

"Negotiations to form a new Greek government have failed again and the country is looking more likely to be heading for fresh elections."

Source: Greek ABC Video Update - Sunday 13th

My thoughts are below in with my charts.

Any opinions out there?

Shonan Trader

OST – Daily

Photobucket

OST – Weekly (Gives a better medium term picture than a Daily Chart)

Photobucket

Dow

Photobucket

US$ - A falling US$ is good for the resources sector.

Photobucket

Commodities Index

Photobucket

New York Advance Decline Line – This helps predict the Dow by tracking the number of stocks advancing relative to those that are declining. It helps with probability.

Photobucket

END

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.