OST 0.00% 86.5¢ onesteel limited

Well, what a week that was? I don’t really have a lot to say but...

1. 372 Posts.

Well, what a week that was? I don’t really have a lot to say but it seems that we are all waiting for a good nod from Europe.

I have some notes within the charts, but all I will say here is that this kind of environment, I think, is the new norm for the next several years while the world goes through a necessary phase of cleansing itself of too much debt and the odd financial Armageddon moment every now and again.
    Any thoughts out there,

Shonan Trader

PS. It’s getting late here where I am so excuse any typos or wordy sentences.

Eurozone Explained:

The current crisis of the Eurozone is a result of the imbalance of economic power between the core and the periphery but once one understands the non-economic and completely political strategy that is occurring, comprehending the at-times-incredible decision-making (or lack thereof) is at least easier to digest. Stratfor's Adriano Bosoni provides a very succinct description of everything you wanted to know about Europe's 'situation' but were afraid to ask in under 240 seconds.

"At the center of the debate lies the question ofnational sovereignty, the core and periphery of Europe will then have to decide how much (or how little) they are willing to compromise in order to find a way out of the crisis. The answer to this question will not be the result of an economic analysis - it will be the result of a political calculation."

Source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/everything-you-need-know-about-europes-dilemma-4-minutes

Other Useful Links to help with some T/A Jargon:

Stochastic Oscillator (A.K.A. Stochastics. Stochs)

Advance/Decline Line

MACD

Commodity Channel Index (CCI)

MACD and Stochastic Crossover

OST Daily

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OST Weekly

Commodity Channel Index (CCI)

Dow Weekly

Advance/Decline Line

US$ #1

US$ #2

END

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.