CNB 1.00% 50.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Charts & Broker Data, page-186

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    I was secretly hoping for 35 c, but I have to agree with @kansaskiwi ... I don't think that's going to happen now...

Today we bounced perfectly off the trendline... And for for those lucky SOB's, snapped some up at 39.5... I wasn't so lucky, but 40-41 was ok

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2624/2624166-4267451f67abe7014bdc0ff2c084371b.jpg

I can only see a reversal (in the upward direction) from here ...

And I have a funny feeling we will see 50's again this week...

So snap up what you can in the low 40's ... I know I am!! (and @swisscheese33 ) biggrin.png

And if anyone's thinking "I wonder if Cari regrets selling at 48 from an average at 35" , no I don't... Made some nice profit and protected my capital... (i'm not as 'well-off' as some of you guys)... And my mum needed a hearing aid... NOT cheap...

And yes, I do secretly thank the Almighty for a chance to get back in at these prices (Don't tell Mr Market, but I was willing to pay a premium into the 50's as I regard even the 50's very cheap)... Shhhhh

When you see me pumping CNB full-time again, you will know I am fully loaded up tongue.png

Congratulations to @rick64 for quickly snapping up the 39.5 c's... Grrrr... That 3 in front of my average would have looked nice hahaha... But in the long term, irrelevant anywayz

Exciting things coming guys ... And another funny feeling ... Ann tomorrow morning...biggrin.png

(Disclosure: Please never consider my love and devotion to CNB as Financial Advice... I am smart, but not Warren Buffet smart... And always do your own research as I outlined last night... Don't just make investment decisions based on social media posts - We are responsible for our own investments and the research that leads us to commit to such investments)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.