CNB 6.54% 57.0¢ carnaby resources limited

FredYour male / female metaphors are hilarious. Very funny. They...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314

FredYour male / female metaphors are hilarious.
    Very funny.

They hadnt crossed my own mind, but i agree 100% with the points you are making. No amount of barracking is going to put gold into the ac or rc drill results.

They will either hit something, or they wont.
    Personally, the current sp doesnt surprise me. We have a good chunk of cash ( im including tick hill pit value in that cash pile ) and good prospective locations.

First round, albeit shallow and ac results , didnt bring up the football sized nuggets that i think some were stupidly expecting, and there are varying thoughts about whether those ac results were good bad or indifferent. Im not qualified in any way to comment on those. I did show them to a mate of mine who is a geo (25 yrs experience, WA gold industry). He wasnt doing cartwheels about them, but he said, the real action, if there is any, will be deeper than 30 metres. Ie : rc results. So for me, not much has changed.

Todays sp is of little consequence to me. It will be in 6 to 12 months when Strelley and Tick Hill are fully drilled. However i do understand that the current sp matters to people whose entry price was north of 30c. So , im not disregarding those in that position.

The bet is still on the drill bit.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 57.5¢ 53.0¢ $891.3K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 35499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.