CNB 6.06% 46.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Charts & Broker Data, page-415

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

Good posts from ... @UKGUY1983, @harroj, @WheresMyPants

Last night I checked the gold price and was somewhat bouyed to see it was at US$1,810 well up from the previous level only to see it down at US$1,797 as I went to bed.

This morning I see it sitting at US$1,815 at yesterdays close ... so the gold price is all over the place .... maybe the gold price is consolidating before the next rise - who knows.

In terms of volume for CNB - Friday saw just 277k shares traded, the lowest volume for about 2 weeks when the last sale price then was 35c -33% above Fridays close - it seems to me there may have been one large seller keen to unload their position that may have also dragged a few weeker hands along as well......will be interesting to see what volume is traded during the first couple of days next week.

We could be near the low in the current trading patten .... only 31 trades yesterday that varied from 25.5c to 26.5c at the close ...... next week will tell..... topped up with some more this last week as there will be plenty of activity and news flow ahead of us with further drilling about to commence.

Cash in the bank, low number of shares on issue, excellent ground, proven successful management - we all know the fundamentals of this one.....

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.