CNB 4.82% 39.5¢ carnaby resources limited

i have a feeling of dejavu. The number of times in the past...

1. 11,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1671
    i have a feeling of dejavu. The number of times in the past month that cnb has been stripped of loose supply and ended up like a sprung coil... then a good result drops and we charge on to new highs. It feels to me like that's where we are at again. Likely to be in the 1.70s shortly with either a cap raise to propel us forward (likely as the demand will massively outstrip the available raise), or a result/visual/IP from all of the work being done now will do it.
    I will also say it again... the confidence to not have done a raise by now is amazing. I called it at 1.40 as almost certain as i couldnt fathom they would be game to not take advantage of such an amazing share rise. Well they were... and that to me just says they know this is huge and have no doubt the SP will keep going. Every other company rushes to grab money when a price moves. These guys seem to have no concerns slow playing a raise. It is obvious to me that this, plus the massively obvious accumulation at play on market, means we are in for some very, very good times in the near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.