CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

I had to have a bit of a chuckle when I read your post "woolly...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    I had to have a bit of a chuckle when I read your post "woolly head", and I say that with all respect to you 'makingmoneystill'!

ASX:CNB are NOT the desperado type Co's that are exploring in "The Ring of Fire"regions of PNG, British Sols, New Hebredies, when every time they bring in a rig, yes, and a HeliRig ....... They make a Ann to the ASX, we have "Mobilised The Drilling Rig" to such & such. But when it arrives, they then give us a pic of the rig & site, with the Indigenous Drillers rocking up in Japanese Rigging Boots; Thongs. LOL Then someone has to teach them how to drill a Diamond Drill Hole with 3m length rods; NO, this is NOT the way ASX:CNB operate.

There will be no Anns that drilling has started (IMO), as they have previously Ann the time frames in which they will begin, WX (Weather) permitting.

With $20M just thrown into the CNB Bank/Ac, I will bet you that drilling companies from Mt Isa to Mt BankANZloan have ALL thrown their hats in the ring to get started ASAP. I would bet on it !

So no Ann needed, unless one is a "Desperado" ....... Desperado one might ask? Surely you are NOT a 'desperado' "woollylhead"?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4048/4048279-5f328285cd5bf65a5482010972d8cdf4.jpg
    There is no need to be desperate with ASX:CNB.

Our amazingly and staggering intersections came from "Nil Desperandum" ...... Meaning ....Sorry to repeat myself ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4048/4048301-6f6a91215a983f2b374be673a0a91b96.jpg
    ASX:CNB will tell us when they have 'managed' to complete a few Pre-Collared holes with RC, and, perhaps with some visuals if that is possible due to working conditions.

I'll bet you 'makingmoneystill , my avatar can leave your 'woolly headed' lamb for dead. My avatar is CHARLIE, the Leading Actor in Croc Dundee. I once patted and shared breakfast with Charlie, camped at Adelaide River on the Stuart HWY, many moons ago. My reason for being camped there; Pine Ck broad exploration. Why not you ask; Barra, Chips & Salad for dinner every night ! I won't show my original pics of Charlie & me from many moons back, that would be an embarrassment to him.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4048/4048322-bee6f633da71a643cd699f452385aee6.jpg
    I think I am getting as close to being "stuffed"as Charlie has been !

So 'makingmoneystill have some patience, I know it is testing for some, but .......... "Rome Was Not Built In a Day"..... just as Nil Desperandum will not be built in one month.

I am still looking closely at previous IP work, Conductivity/Resitivity ........ which is obviously revealing the Primary Cu Sulphide; Chalcopyrite, NOT Py, I am very confident in my own interpretations that any revealing IP work will substantiate more of the same, Chalcopyrite. NOT graphite or any other chargeable mineral/sulphide: the IP Techs worst fear !

So thanks for all the very good contributions on this forum, much appreciated. But, just remember I am not one of those 'gurus' ....... just a very old rock smasher when I had good eye sight (and some fingers).

GLTAH ...... Be patient, unlike me ! LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.