CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Thanks ArthurA for the video post, very interesting indeed. I...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Thanks ArthurA for the video post, very interesting indeed. I found some of the comments in there can now be applied to ASX:CNB.

For some of the accusations made against Lithos, I feel a fair, and I say Fair bit of slack should be cut for that Poster. We have all made mistakes in comprehending information, and if not paying full attention to that video, one can be excused for perhaps getting hold of the wrong end of the stick so as to speak. I believe that any comments that the Poster made (not the comments of the video producer) were all made hastily, but not intentionally deceiving.

Most of us here on ASX:CNB know the Register like the back of our hand, but, others have no clue, more on that later.

The Producer of that video was clearly making a comparison between SFR & ASX and the current SP. He stated that we should look at the SP after the SFR discovery, to note in particular, that the SP of ASX:SFR di not crash but held a strong MarCap.

The Producer is perhaps indicating that we should expect the same from ASX:CNB !

In my screen shot below, go watch & listen, the Producer states that ASX:SFR was his Favorite in holding MarCap after Discovery ! NOT, using the Register of ASX:SFR as if it was ASX:CNB.

For those that never viewed & or fully understood that Video, view & listen carefully again. 5:06 minutes into the video. BUT, also notice my red arrow pointing to the ASX:SFR and whole reasoning for this ASX:SFR / ASX/CNB Comparison. Then watch 5:06 onward.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4081/4081791-cf249f46748f69f3b5670fd6fa525c9d.jpg

For those who picked up on this very early, just to name a couple, Aqua65, TJ22 & Cookiecutter567, kudos to you all, I respect your posts to the highest level.

Yes, its been a rather warmish day here south of Adelaide on the Fleurieu Peninsula, but some very special Coopers are needed some day, especially when one reads a few posts on HC, but please excuse me, I know what de-hydration feels like in the desert ! LOL

Again, please excuse Lithos for that misunderstanding.

Why?

Because one of the most prolific poster on this Forum has been sucked right in, and, should know better if that poster has any idea about ASX:CNB. Just continuous posts, all emotionally base with IMO attached, just a waste of every ones time. That poster even started posting the Lithos post within minutes of it being posted, to another thread ! Shame, just exposes what some posters are made of. Is this not a bit of proof below? !!!! Look at the times of posting !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4081/4081844-3a55e259f0d980cf424c4e9a0b44e380.jpg
    And another ...... how, or should I say, why do people expose their stupidity so often for the sake of being a prolific poster on HC.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4081/4081845-81dc4b12a4dec2e62c1cf55f2cb4e7af.jpg

NOW, if there were ever two (2) and major misleading posts on HC, there they are above.

I guess every Mother has one? I say that with respect !

Should those two (2) posts above be Reported & Removed ? If they are displaying unfounded information, then I would say yes !!!!!!

Thanks to all the great Poster on this Forum, you are noted in my Profile.

As much as Fijigeo is looking at and giving his best interpretation of the Structural Formations withing the overall Project, I have been keenly looking at the Geochemistry of soil sampling. Not the best way to go as there will be considerable airborne & loose Ion contamination between the old Brownfields area, a hard one to tackle.

But, any further soil Geochem SW of NS might stagger a few, if in fact it is revealed at all in any form at depth. A long shot from my experiences.

Thanks Fijigeo for your previous work, I would just hate to make any contributions at this very early stage of NS regarding Strike Length, Dip & Plunge, it is so difficult, after all, most or a lot of my life was spent over the Polarising Binocular Microscope. Just a pity we cant see any evidence from previous Ann's of Chalcocite in the RC/Core Logging, or did I miss it? However having said that, we may be out of luck on the Chalcocite, as from my experiences, it is mostly a Secondary Mineral accumulating beneath the Gossans/Surface.

ALL is good, ASX:CNB are on the right path, they have proven that with their Ann's, not IMO's from posters on HC! LOL

Cheers to ALL !

P.S. Please excuse my typos if you would, fingers are valuable even more on PC''s these days ! LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.