CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Proofit, if i may propose to answer your query re the skills and...

1. 325 Posts.
    Proofit, if i may propose to answer your query re the skills and accuracy in charting etc.
    Altho I have only been trading a couple of years, I have recently enrolled in a trading course which mainly teaches how to interpret the charts or TA.
    Whilst you may question the accuracy of charting, it is now my experience to value this method of share trading & which IMO is far superior to fundamental analysis. Eg, As good as the fundamentals are of a company it is the skilled chartist who will know when the timing is right to invest in the stock as he/she will wait for several indicators before taking or exiting a position, whilst a person trading only using fundamentals will be left scratching their head & wondering what went wrong as everything was supposed to go up if all fundamentals are good etc. But as we know this is often not the case. IMO if you want to be a better or more successful trader you need to learn TA, because its only the TA that is the FACTS up to the second of each day with all the info (fundamentals included)inside knowledge, & market conditions & risk etc etc.
    Good luck to fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.