NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Here's some more for the TA inclined. I was looking at a longer...

1. 388 Posts.
    Here's some more for the TA inclined. I was looking at a longer term fib chart and came up with the one below for comment (sorry, i missed commenting on 2 other resistance points around 04/09/2009 & 23/09/2009!) 0.039 been a pain a few times now.

Also another one which i'm pretty happy about is an impending golden cross. WFT is a golden cross?

Investopedia explains Golden Cross -

As long-term indicators carry more weight, the Golden Cross indicates a bull market on the horizon and is reinforced by high trading volumes. Additionally, the long-term moving average becomes the new support level in the rising market.

Technicians might see this cross as a sign that the market has turned in favor of the stock.

I've included a couple of other past golden cross moments. There were plenty of stocks with these around april last year as our market dug itself out of the abyss, but they're a bit rarer now. I'm not saying NWE will repeat their performance's (happy if they can though!), it's just to point out what can happen.

'Till later - Pocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.