TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Charts: looking forward, page-28

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Great article Zopa, thanks.
    Purity and flake size, as always, seem to be the key factors.
    We know for sure about purity - seems we are going to tick a lot of boxes, as well as looking like the worlds largest resource with lowest (along with SYR) FOB costs.
    Why would anyone come onto a forum like this without reading up on TON escapes me, and then ask what the TA indicates and obviously punt some money, they should go to the races - probably have a lot more fun!
    A suggestion would be for people to start by reading a post from Just Reading which was an excellent summation of points made by BB at the last AGM
    Post No 14837097
    BB said at that meeting and I quote from JR's post
    "Currently talking to Chinese,Japanese, European and American parties. They have all approached TON
    not TON approaching them, and even more importantly they have all asked for and taken bulk samples.
    More bulk samples are now going to potential off take customers who have now approached TON as well.
    Some 10 to 12 weeks ago in a Company announcement BB said that The Company was confident of securing off take agreements.
    TON are fully aware of the lift this would give to TON and I have no doubt are giving this area a business a huge effort.
    Could be wrong but I believe that we may not be far off some news in this regard coming out of the blue.
    Some will say it's too soon.
    But is it?
    Potential buyers would have now had time to assess their bulk samples, and, may like TON for a variety of reasons, that many of us a fully cognisant of.
    Isn't necessary to have a JORC to have a conditional TO agreement, is it?
    Would light up the SP, and management would be fully aware that it is 'what the Doctor ordered' ATM.
    Anyhow, just a thought.......
    Good post 007
    Actually I have faith .... that evil word used by moronic scoundrels ...
    But my faith is a faith of fact, based on the facts as I see them, not faith borne of a falling, flashing neon sign with the word TON in all colours of the rainbow.
    Maybe my "faith" is misguided 'cause I didn't sell when I should have, but, that was never my intention as I was across the facts, and, the facts cannot be changed, however much some people try to misrepresent them.
    Sincerely trust poor Ma & Pa Kettle and all their pilgrim friends don't miss out in having just a little splurge
    in this humble little Company.
    Who knows they may be able to get enough dough together to upgrade their humble dwelling in that village!
    Looking forward to next few weeks ...
    Results are getting better and better ... Now that is FACT

Don.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.