TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Charts: looking forward, page-66

1. 12,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Charts are a great rear view mirror. This stock is in weak hands. The rear view mirror says that, so it might be the same view out the windscreen. In fact now it will be in control of worse drivers who don't use stops and live on hope. Those desperate drivers running on hope are lubricated by greed, delusion and KL commentary. What's going to happen on the inevitable green day - will the cautious pussies kill it and move on? Will it rally?

How do the rampers rationalise a share price lower than before the biggest in the world announcement?

It's an interesting little game this little stock market money losing / winning machine, isn't it?

I hope (useless emotion) the market fires up for TON. It's been pretty miserable across the board for junior mineral specs - worse than the GFC.

What you guys need is an insto to step up and take a parcel. My theory is that the graphite space is so flogged out with wannabees, to the detriment of the real players (like TON) that no one gives a rats.

P.S. I've drunk a lot of beer and my sweetheart is sleeping - hence the overweight opinion. But market psychology is always interesting. In this market it's best to be a cold heartless bastard that burns dollar notes to keep warm, and instead finds warm ecstasy in intangible pleasures outside of greed.

HC - the simple pleasures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.