TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Charts: looking forward, page-73

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Not only a heap of reading jack but a heap of trading experience. I don't remember you posting back in the 5 cent 10 cent range TON days. Yet you're so opinionated now. Did you have a different tag?

Anyway back then as now I'd post about not catching a falling knife "bargain" but wait for a Bounce and TA calculate likely resistance levels for sellin

Anyhow jackrooz the rah rahs rose coloureds more 'despise' me for posting sell the news hits at 8/10 after buying at 6/7. Despise me with some other bloke calling C Raisings when BB hand on his heart in a phone call said No Plans for such. One even had a fit about me posting the rainy season was December so his opinion that drilling would start in December 2012 was "flawed" and jack the mods weren't out and about like now on the flaming and baiting

I try to give realistic TA interpretations of current market not tales of the Mighty Gap is gunner come any day now and that'll be a Lesson to the "haters" Hold Hold Glencore could TO, that an Off Take will take this to $1 and all the 70cent+ buyers will get to say I told you so rah rah etc etc.

jackarooz consider who could be totally gutted listening to you. I'm listened to for SHORT TERM calculations. If you actually read my under 10 cent days posts at the time that would have been very apparent Short Term vs Long Term Dream BHP buy hope and pray.

anyhow we're all Pilgrims on the road to Mammon hopefully not on the Never Never.

Back to Siberia for me. Leave you to rally the gang jackarooz.
    Oh bounce from here countback confirmed at geez 38 so more likely "consolidation" at 30's.be bad going under that
    but not for you jackarooz hey? You could buy a "bargain" at 25 even and combined with your massive 6 cent holding be pyramiding up not doubling down and your sleepy trader technique and attitude would be intact rah rah.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.